Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Shoutin' Cowgirl

No one shouts louder!

Drew this a long time ago after reading an article on horse training.  Unfortunately I've resorted to digging through my piles of paper for drawings to post.


Pagas said...

C'è una grande espressività in questo lavoro!

Jason Peck said...

Hey Anthony,

Really nice drawing, and I love seeing artist older stuff, even sketches. Infact, I find artist sketches most helpful.

Anthony VanArsdale said...

Thanks! I was really trying to push the expression on this one.

Alex VanArsdale said...

I love this character but the main reason I came by was to test my new avatar!

What do you think? Is Comrade the best or what?!

Anthony VanArsdale said...

Oh you strike again!

I don't know what to say to you, brother. How about "Yes."