Sunday, April 1, 2012

Brandy and Brice - Colonial Pirates


Bloggers are allowed a nonsensical post every now and again over a period of time.  This is one.  An 18th century game mod is the inspirational source behind these little sketches, some of which were done on a tax form that didn't come out of the printer right… which reminds me I have something to do.  Also Tricornes are awesome fun to draw.

The Gael - Last of the Mohicans Theme made for some good listening while I doodled these.  I'll be gone for a bit as I've got a lot on my plate.  More paintings in the future.

2 comments:

Gaelen Mibeck said...

Pray don't leave us for too long! The internet just wouldn't be as awesome without you!

Hope you're having a wonderful Easter! Godbwye!

Anthony VanArsdale said...

Thanks, Gaelen! and the same to you!
I'll try to put together something here over the next few days.

Glad you stopped by!