Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Year?

Well I hope everyone had a happy holidays.  Things weren't so well for my family and me during the month of December, with flu and pneumonia I was only good for moaning and watching strange movies on the Retro Network - such as Hercules vs. the Moon Men and Teenagers from Outer Space. It can give you even stranger dreams when you have a fever, and cause people to worry when you mumble phrases like, "The light from your moon will help…"



Anyway, it takes a bit of practice using a pencil again after being down for several weeks.  So today I'm going to post some doodles to get back into blogging.  Hopefully 2011 will be a good year.



My little brother had an idea to draw huge shirtless musclemen with magic swords and helmets so that's what we did for a few days, until I moved on to the Hulk and Telly Savalas (just to explain some of this).




 Then there's the Hulk! (Lou Ferrigno)

This sketch came from me wondering why no one figures out that David Banner is the "creature," even if they're handcuffed to him during his transformation.  I don't wish ill on David, but it's kinda frustrating seeing people be so stupid.

Well this is the end of my senseless post.  I'll be back soon to talk about what's been going on these months I've been a slow blogger… I mean that now!

3 comments:

Don Coker said...

Glad to see some new stuff, Anthony! Happy New Year to you as well!!

Anthony VanArsdale said...

Thanks, Don!!!

Yurtdışı Eğitim said...

Very nice