Thursday, February 11, 2010

This blog gets less use than Charlie Brown's mailbox

Okay, so time's flying right along. Almost a month since I posted last. In that time it seems the Heat Miser has temporarily vacated the deep south. We've had snow! Amazingly enough, two days later we were back in short sleeves, but that's how it goes.



Here I am disguised as a bum. Actually I don't know who this is...



A southern snowman stands a staggering seven inches tall! Try saying that real fast...



And Sugar...



Artwork coming...

4 comments:

舞台 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ben Hatke said...

Oh, I love that little snowman! And that incredibly lifelike snow-dog.

Anthony VanArsdale said...

I tell ya man, my brothers get good with that snow, fast!

gail said...

A little late but...love that Lab!!
Can't wait to see the art!