Friday, November 20, 2009

I have a blog?

No seriously... It's been difficult getting my thoughts down as I've been devoted to my art heavily these last few weeks. I'm up to my eyeballs in paintings - oil studies and roughs. It's the first time in awhile that I've had success, or at least fun, painting with oils. I've expanded my palette by several colors which I think has made an improvement.

And I know if I don't start posting more, I shouldn't be surprised if I have no visitors at all to this blog! So here are some insanely diverse sketches. Many irons in the fire right now.

6 comments:

Alexandre HONORĂ© said...

Don't worry anthony, it's sometimes happened when we are immersed by lot's of work and we don't have the time to posting more. for me it is not a barrier and do not prevent me from continuing looking at your artworks ! have some courage...

Anthony VanArsdale said...

Many thanks, Alexandre!

Joe Sutphin said...

man, those eyes on her are super nice!

Alex VanArsdale said...

Cool Humphrey Bogart! Awesome pictures Anthony.

Anthony VanArsdale said...

Thanks Joe!

Thanks Alex!

Kelly Light said...

They are all great sketches- alive and elegant- but I LOVE Humphrey Bogart.. luv him. The man and the sketch- luv.