Saturday, August 8, 2009

Gator Labels

Working through yet another weekend. I'll catch up one day! These two "festive" gators were done for some packaging labels. Originally they were to be vector, but the client wanted to go for a more realistic effect.


You know what I'm going to do? I've got a plan! Every birthday from here on out will be my eighteenth birthday, and I'll simply ignore time. When I die, I'll be eighteen and everyone will say "he lived his short life to it's fullest!"

Seriously, do we live long enough to accomplish the many things we want to achieve? If you are one of those people who do, I salute you.

Stay tuned. More to come!

6 comments:

Herreid said...

Man--these are awesome! I want a German gator.

Anthony VanArsdale said...

Hey John! Thanks!

Alexandre HONORé said...

they are very expressives ! i really like the first :"in your health man !!" with a fatty laugh héhé ! nice work.

AWells said...

These gators are outstanding!

Anthony VanArsdale said...

Thanks Alexandre!

Thanks Aja!

Ben Hatke said...

Yeah, those gator illustrations are really, really well executed. Bravo!