Saturday, May 23, 2009

Goats

I was going to post something, but now I can't remember what it was. Oh well... I'll post these strange pictures I found buried in my iMac's hard drive instead. A few months ago I did these sketches of a crime fighting miniature goat who had incredible powers, thanks to the experiments of a bumbling professor.



They were fun, but I think the following video is way better than the drawings! Have you ever heard of a "fainting goat?"



I particularly like the bleating sound added every time a goat topples. My favorite is the goat near the end of the video. He seems to pass out from excitement right before catching up to his friends. You can buy one of these little guys off the internet - "Guaranteed to go down!" Amazing!

6 comments:

drak 1986 said...

great works and nice blog


art and stuffs here

Joe Sutphin said...

thats really funny man.
i really like the drawings too.

Jennifer said...

love it all!

Anthony VanArsdale said...

Thanks everyone!

Adam Rex said...

Please say you're developing the tiny goat idea.

Anthony VanArsdale said...

The little goat has come a "little" way. I've been working on the story on the side when I can.

Hope to post more on him in the near future.

Thanks for stopping by and for the comments, Adam!