Thursday, January 29, 2009

Perpetual Fall

Moderately cool temperatures have kept a fall like appearance in my area. The trees are still quite colorful. These leaves were just plucked from a tree the other day, and I've come to find out that this is actually an average winter for us. Fancy that!


And this is Little Red rockin' her way down the lane, bringing a digital converter to dear old Granny so her television set doesn't "just become a box."

(There may be too much frivolity on this blog for my own good)

8 comments:

AWells said...

Frivolity is wonderful!

:hug:

When are you going to post a picture on VSS!?

Phyllis Harris said...

I love Little Red!! :o)

Amy Sullivan said...

~Anthony~
Your blog does not have frivolity~
Your just a very busy guy~

I love Little Red~ what a good granddaughter she is~
our house is not ready for the switch~
~I'm not worrying about it~
~I'v got bigger fish to fry~
:)
~Amy~

Joe Sutphin said...

Anthony,
this one at the top of this page is one of my faves of all!
its so great.

Manelle said...

Great little red drawing. I love her gesture.
And I have to say I'm a little jealous about your perpetual fall. Of all the seasons to last a long time that would be the one I'd pick.

Eric Orchard said...

I'm really loving the quality of your recent watercolours.Amazing stuff.

Manelle said...

Hi Anthony
On my blog you asked if my picture was digital, it is and here is a tutorial of the basics of how I did it. http://scottefranson.blogspot.com/2009/02/tutorial-digital-cut-paper.html
It's on my friend Scott's website who is actually the person who taught it to me in the first place. It may not be how you would want to work digitally but it is great fun to experiment with. Check it out.

Anthony VanArsdale said...

thank you everyone!

and thanks for the link, Manelle! I'll check it out!