Monday, December 8, 2008

Trouble in Sector 7 1/2

I've been experimenting lately with color overlays in the computer. Below is a quick unfinished sketch that I scanned and played with. It's a lot of fun, I just need to perfect it.


And below is a gingerbread house I made yesterday. In the foreground to the left you can actually see Adam Rex and his mustache for kids! (note the cool hair)

And that darn Hansel and Gretel pasted the back door with snowballs, trouble making little snips!

Alright enough of this, back to work....

7 comments:

Phyllis Harris said...

Love the color study...don't know how you could perfect it any more than it already is. Great job!

Great gingerbread house, too! :o)

Anthony VanArsdale said...

Ha Ha! thanks Phyllis

Isaac Marzioli - Freelance Illustrator said...

Very nice art! I just went to your website - it's incredible. I love your linework. Very solid drawings. And I love the sketch here. Great pose.

Ben Hatke said...

Good King Bloggerdy is ROYALLY IMPRESSIVE.

Anthony VanArsdale said...

Hey Isaac thank you so much for the kind words!!!

Hi Ben.. Thanks!!

Lauren Castillo said...

Hi Anthony,
Thanks for the very kind note over at my blog! I just checked out your website, and your stuff is great -- wishing you all the best!
Take care
Lauren

Anthony VanArsdale said...

Thanks Lauren!